Teknoloji Haberleri internet Haberleri Web Güvenliği Teknoloji Yazılım Bilim Teqnoloji
TCCIA (Tanzania): make use of trade pact

Video guest: Josephine Mwangi

August 2018
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2



Follow the CTA Brussels Daily


twitter logo


facebook logo cta

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

TCCIA (Tanzania): make use of trade pact

Members of the business community here have been urged to exploit opportunities offered by the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) to bolster their enterprises and invigorate the country's economy. The private sector development advisor with Tanzania Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA), Mwanza chapter, Mr Tamim Amijee, said they are also entitled to support from the agreement. He said they could obtain funds from the European Union and African, Caribbean and Pacific trade regime if they devised reasonable business plans. A total of Euro555 million has been set aside by the EU for Tanzania, he said. Of the amount, 80 per cent was meant for the government budget, while the private sector could access the remaining 20 per cent, he noted.

Source: The Citizen